Rotor Medic Flight Jacket
Call to buy Call to buy
The Rotor Medic flight jacket is available with many options to suit the needs of your EMS crew.
The Rotor Medic flight Jacket for women combines safety, style and not only meets industry’s standards but exceeds its requirements.
To order this item, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-844-400-2585 (Canada & USA) or email us at email@example.com.
Shell : 61% nylon, 35% cotton, 4% polyurethane, 274 g/m2, soft, slightly stretch, water-repellent
Schoeller®-Dynamic stretch inserts: : 97% nylon, 3% elastane, 415 g/m2, 4O/55 elastane, stretch, breathable, abrasion- resistant (armholes, elbows).
Mesh lining : 100% polyester, 63 g/m2
Reflective strips : 3M TM
- Two-way stretch portions, breathable and abrasion-resistant, to maximize comfort and body movements when seated: armholes, elbows and side seams
- Snap-fastener collar opens in front, for greater comfort when seated — minimizes chin and neck rubbing
- Two-way zipper — jacket can be opened from bottom for greater comfort when seated
- Fully opened ventilated back with lightweight mesh lining — creates an air pocket that increases air flow and regulates body temperature
- Velcro®-adjustable rounded cuff with inside flap — stays closed and prevents rubbing
- Zippered pocket on sleeve, with mesh inside for added ventilation, and two pencil pockets
- Two zippered breast pockets with higher-resistance cotton inside
- Two hands pockets with higher-resistance cotton inside
- Inner pocket with mesh lining
- Mesh lining, back and front, for lightness and improved ventilation
- Pocket for ID card
Adapted to the working conditions of pilots
Meets demands of an active lifestyle
Patented garments that lead the market
Provides excellent freedom of movement