Rotor Flight Suit
The Rotor flight suit was developed for and with the input of professional helicopter pilots.
As pilots spend most of their time sitting in the cockpit, the flight suit’s materials were selected to meet the specific needs helicopter pilots and to adapt perfectly to their movements.
The Rotor flight suit is designed to be breathable and comfortable. Its stretch inserts in high-wear areas, made with high-performance and abrasion-resistant fabrics, increase the flight suit’s durability. The Schoeller® fabric chosen for this garment provides exceptional flexibility when seated.
*Please notice, the items that show as out of stock are available on order. Please contact us to place your order and to know the current production lead time. email@example.com
Shell: 61% nylon, 35% cotton, 4% polyurethane, 274 g/m2, soft, slightly stretch, water-repellant
Schoeller®-Dynamic stretch inserts: 97% nylon, 3% elastane, 415 g/m2, 4O/55 elastane, stretch, breathable, abrasion- resistant (armholes, elbows, lower back, inseam, and knees).
Mesh lining : 100% polyester, 63 g/m2.
- Two-way stretch portions, breathable and abrasion-resistant, to maximize comfort and body movements when seated: armholes, elbows and side seams
- Snap-fastener collar opens in front, for greater comfort when seated — minimizes chin and neck rubbing
- Slanted zipper for easier suit-up and removal
- Bridge zipper: two-way opening
- Fully opened ventilated back with lightweight mesh lining — creates an air pocket that increases air flow and regulates body temperature
- Velcro®-adjustable rounded cuff with inside flap — stays closed and prevents rubbing
- Velcro®-adjustable belt designed to allow access to zipper at all times
- Velcro®-adjustable strap at bottom of each leg
- Zippered pocket on sleeve, with mesh inside for added ventilation, and two pencil pockets
- Two zippered breast pockets with higher-resistance cotton inside
- Hand pockets at hips, with higher-resistance cotton inside
- Cargo pocket with Velcro®-closure flap, on each leg — one with divided to hold a flashlight
- Zippered flap pocket on each lower leg, with higher-resistance cotton inside, and two pencil pockets
- Inner pocket with mesh lining
Adapted to the working conditions of pilots
Meets demands of an active lifestyle
Patented garments that lead the market
Provides excellent freedom of movement