Rotor Flight Suit
Our garments are specifically designed for the ergonomics of helicopter pilots and we also considered the particular needs of women. The Rotor flight suit was specifically tailored to the female figure. Its design and ergonomic cut translate to style and greater comfort for her.
The materials were selected to meet the specific needs of helicopter pilots and to adapt perfectly to their movements.
The Rotor flight suit is designed to be breathable and comfortable. Its stretch inserts in high-wear areas, made using high-performance and abrasion-resistant fabrics, increases the flight suit’s durability. Schoeller® fabric is a world leader in innovation and we chose to use it for the optimal flexibility it offers when seated.
* Please notice, the items that show as out of stock are available on order. Please contact us to place your order and to know the current production lead time. email@example.com
Shell: 61% nylon, 35% cotton, 4% polyurethane, 274 g/m2, soft, slightly stretch, water-repellent
Schoeller®-Dynamic stretch inserts: 97% nylon, 3% elastane, 415 g/m2, 4O/55 elastane, stretch, breathable, abrasion- resistant (armholes, elbows, lower back, inseam, and knees).
Mesh lining : 100% polyester, 63 g/m2.
- Two-way stretch portions, breathable and abrasion-resistant, to maximize comfort and body movements when seated: armholes, elbows and side seams
- Snap-fastener collar opens in front, for greater comfort when seated — minimizes chin and neck rubbing
- Slanted zipper for easier suit-up and removal
- Zipper: two-way opening
- Fully opened ventilated back with lightweight mesh lining — creates an air pocket that increases air flow and regulates body temperature
- Velcro®-adjustable rounded cuff with inside flap — stays closed and prevents rubbing
- Velcro®-adjustable belt designed to allow access to zipper at all times
- Velcro®-adjustable strap at bottom of each leg
- Zippered pocket on sleeve, with mesh inside for added ventilation, and two pencil pockets
- Two zippered breast pockets with higher-resistance cotton inside
- Hand pockets at hips, with higher-resistance cotton inside
- Cargo pocket with Velcro®-closure flap, on each leg — one with divided to hold a flashlight
- Zippered flap pocket on each lower leg, with higher-resistance cotton inside, and two pencil pockets
Adapted to the working conditions of pilots
Meets demands of an active lifestyle
Patented garments that lead the market
Provides excellent freedom of movement