Rotor Flight Jacket
The Rotor Flight Jacket was designed with a short, fitted cut to ensure optimal comfort when seated. The materials were selected to meet the specific needs of helicopter pilots and to adapt perfectly to their movement.
The abrasion-resistant stretch inserts at armholes and elbows maximize not only comfort, but also safety and durability.
This versatile and functional item can also be removed while at the controls, allowing pilots to easily adapt to temperature variations throughout the day.
* Please notice, the items that show as out of stock are available on order. Please contact us to place your order and to know the current production lead time. email@example.com
Shell : 61% nylon, 35% cotton, 4% polyurethane, 274 gsm, elastic soft-touch cotton
Schoeller®-dynamic inserts — fabric: 3% elastane, 97% nylon, 415 gsm, 40/55 elastane, stretch, breathable, abrasion-resistant
Mesh lining : 100% polyester, 63 gsm. Netting-like material, creates a layer of air between jacket and skin for more effective ventilation
- Four-way stretch portions, breathable and abrasion-resistant, to maximize comfort and body movements when seated: armholes, elbows and side seams
- Snap-fastener collar opens in front, for greater comfort when seated — minimizes chin and neck rubbing
- Two-way zipper — jacket can be opened from bottom for greater comfort when seated
- Fully opened ventilated back with lightweight mesh lining — creates an air pocket that increases air flow and regulates body temperature
- Velcro®-adjustable rounded cuff with inside flap — stays closed and prevents rubbing
- Zippered pocket on sleeve, with mesh inside for added ventilation, and two pencil pockets
- Two zippered breast pockets with higher-resistance cotton inside
- Inner pocket with mesh lining
- Mesh lining, back and front, for lightness and improved ventilation
Adapted to the working conditions of pilots
Meets demands of an active lifestyle
Patented garments that lead the market
Provides excellent freedom of movement