Rotor Flight Jacket
The Rotor flight jacket for women has been designed to fit the female figure. The short and fitted cut ensures optimal comfort when seated while the materials adapt perfectly to the pilot’s movements to meet their specific needs.
The abrasion-resistant stretch inserts at the armholes and elbows maximize comfort as well as safety and durability.
This versatile, functional piece can be removed while at the controls, allowing pilots to easily adapt to temperature variations.
* Please notice, items that show as out of stock are available on order. Please contact us to place your order and to know the current production lead time. firstname.lastname@example.org
Shell : 61% nylon, 35% cotton, 4% polyurethane, 274 gsm, elastic soft-touch cotton, water-repellent
Schoeller®-dynamic inserts — fabric: 97% nylon, 3% elastane, 415 gsm, 40/55 elastane, stretch, breathable, abrasion-resistant
Mesh lining : 100% polyester, 63 gsm. Netting-like material, creates a layer of air between jacket and skin for more effective ventilation
- Two-way stretch portions, breathable and abrasion-resistant, to maximize comfort and body movements when seated: armholes, elbows and side seams
- Snap-fastener collar opens in front, for greater comfort when seated — minimizes chin and neck rubbing
- Two-way zipper — jacket can be opened from bottom for greater comfort when seated
- Fully opened ventilated back with lightweight mesh lining — creates an air pocket that increases air flow and regulates body temperature
- Velcro®-adjustable rounded cuff with inside flap — stays closed and prevents rubbing
- Zippered pocket on sleeve, with mesh inside for added ventilation, and two pencil pockets
- Two zippered breast pockets with higher-resistance cotton inside
- Inner pocket with mesh lining
- Mesh lining, back and front, for lightness and improved ventilation
Adapted to the working conditions of pilots
Meets demands of an active lifestyle
Patented garments that lead the market
Provides excellent freedom of movement