Signature 6 oz Nomex Flight Jacket
STEPHAN/H created the SIGNATURE flight jacket to meet fire safety regulations for flame resistant clothing.
Only best components were selected to create the safest possible fire-safety product available in aviation.
To increase safety, the cut has been tailored around the wrists, the waist and the collar to minimize air infiltration. The combination of the flight jacket and the flight pants increases the safety of the garment due to the superposition of the layers around the waist.
* Delivery time for this item : 4 to 5 weeks.
To customize this, please contact our Sales Team firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shell: 93% Nomex® 6.0 oz, 5%DuPont™ Kevlar® Fiber, 2% P14O, in compliance with Standard 2112 of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1
Schoeller®-Works inserts: 44% Kermel®, 28% Polyurethane, 24% Technora®, 3% Lycra®, 1% Nega-Stat® ISO 15O25/A abrasion-resistant stretch inserts to protect against flashovers (armholes and elbows).
Lining: 1OO% cotton (replaces underwear for greater comfort).
1 Standard for fireproof clothing designed to protect industrial workers against flashovers.
- Stand up Velcro® adjustable collar, the neck region is always protected
- Nomex® zipper with inner flap
- Inverted back pleat — for greater range of arm movements
- Velcro®-adjustable cuff with inside flap — stays closed and prevents rubbing
- Velcro®-adjustable belt with retractable stretch pieces, for comfort when seated and adjustments as needed when standing
- Cellular pocket on sleeve, with pencil pocket
- Nomex® zippered chest pockets — Found pocket with two division higher-resistance fabric inside
- No metal component, No heat transfer
Adapted to the working conditions of pilots
Meets demands of an active lifestyle
Patented garments that lead the market
Provides excellent freedom of movement