Signature 6 oz Nomex Flight Pants
STEPHAN/H created the SIGNATURE pants to meet fire safety regulations for flame resistant clothing.
Only best components were selected to create the safest possible fire-safety product available in aviation. The SIGNATURE flight pants are designed with stretch inserts in to reduce points of pressure and pilot fatigue. The combination of the jacket and the pants increases the safety of the garment due to the superposition of the layers around the waist.
* Delivery time for this item : 4 to 5 weeks.
To customize this item, please contact our Sales Team email@example.com.
Shell: 93% Nomex® 6.0 oz, 5% DuPont™ Kevlar® Fiber, 2% P14O, in compliance with Standard 2112 of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1
Schoeller®-Works inserts: 44% Kermel®, 28% Polyurethane, 24% Technora®, 3% Lycra®, 1% Nega-Stat® ISO 15O25/A abrasion-resistant stretch inserts to protect against flashovers (lower back, inseam, and knees).
1 Standard for fireproof clothing designed to protect industrial workers against flashovers.
- Stretch portions highly abrasion-resistant, to maximize comfort and body movements when seated: lower back, inside leg and knees.
- Waistband designed with invisible, retractable stretch pieces, for comfort when seated and adjustments as needed when standing
- Velcro®-adjustable strap at the bottom of each leg
- Hand pockets at hips, with higher-resistance fabric inside
- Cargo pocket with Velcro®-closure, on each leg
- Special pockets for flashlight and two additional pencil pockets
- Flap pocket on each lower leg, with higher-resistance fabric inside, and two additional pencil pockets
- No metal component, No heat transfer
Adapted to the working conditions of pilots
Meets demands of an active lifestyle
Patented garments that lead the market
Provides excellent freedom of movement