Signature Medic Nomex Flight Jacket
Call to buy Call to buy
The Signature Medic flight jacket is available with many options to suit the needs of your EMS crew.
The Signature Medical flight Jacket retains all the safety, comfort and performance of the original but it has been tailored to minimize air infiltration and meet safety standards for fire resistant clothing.
Shell : 93% Nomex®, 5% Kevlar®, 2% P14O, in compliance with Standard 2112 of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)1
Schoeller®-Works inserts: : 44% Kermel®, 28% Polyurethane, 24% Technora®, 3% Lycra®, 1% Nega-Stat® ISO 15O25/A abrasion-resistant stretch inserts to protect against flashovers (armholes and elbows).
Reflective strips : 3M TM .
1 Standard for fireproof clothing designed to protect industrial workers against flashovers.
- Stretch portions highly abrasion-resistant, to maximize comfort and body movements when seated: armholes, elbows, lower back, inside leg and knees.
- Stand up Velcro® adjustable collar, the neck region is always protected
- Nomex® zipper with inner flap
- Inverted back pleat — for greater range of arm movements
- Velcro®-adjustable cuff with inside flap — stays closed and prevents rubbing
- Velcro®-adjustable belt with retractable stretch pieces, for comfort when seated and adjustments as needed when standing
- Cellular pocket on sleeve, with pencil pocket
- Nomex® zippered chest pockets — Found pocket with two disivion higher-resistance fabric inside
- No metal component, No heat transfer
Adapted to the working conditions of pilots
Meets demands of an active lifestyle
Patented garments that lead the market
Provides excellent freedom of movement