Signature 4.5 oz Nomex Flight Jacket
STEPHAN/H created the SIGNATURE flight jacket to meet fire safety regulations for flame resistant clothing.
The lightness of the 4.5oz fire resistant fabric is best suited to temperate and warmer climates.
To increase safety, the cut has been tailored around the wrists, the waist and the collar to minimize air infiltration. The combination of the SIGNATURE jacket and pants increases the safety of the garment due to the superposition of the layers around the waist.
* Delivery time for this item : 5 to 8 weeks due to the holiday season.
To customize this item, please contact our Sales Team email@example.com.
Shell : 93% Nomex®, 5% Kevlar®, 2% P14O, in compliance with Standard 2112 of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1
Schoeller®-Works inserts: : 44% Kermel®, 28% Polyurethane, 24% Technora®, 3% Lycra®, 1% Nega-Stat® ISO 15O25/A abrasion-resistant stretch inserts to protect against flashovers (armholes and elbows).
1 Standard for fireproof clothing designed to protect industrial workers against flashovers.
- Stretch portions highly abrasion-resistant, to maximize comfort and body movements when seated: armholes, elbows, lower back, inside leg and knees.
- Stand up Velcro® adjustable collar, the neck region is always protected
- Nomex® zipper with inner flap
- Inverted back pleat — for greater range of arm movements
- Velcro®-adjustable cuff with inside flap — stays closed and prevents rubbing
- Velcro®-adjustable belt with retractable stretch pieces, for comfort when seated and adjustments as needed when standing
- Cellular pocket on sleeve, with pencil pocket
- Nomex® zippered chest pockets — Found pocket with two disivion higher-resistance fabric inside
- No metal component, No heat transfer
Adapted to the working conditions of pilots
Meets demands of an active lifestyle
Patented garments that lead the market
Provides excellent freedom of movement