Signature 4.5 oz Nomex Military Green Flight Jacket
STEPHAN/H has created the SIGNATURE Military Grade flight jacket to meet fire safety regulations for flame resistant clothing and to fit the female figure.
The fabric used for the sage green shell of the SIGNATURE Military Grade flight jacket meets Military Specifications: 92% meta-aramid fiber, 5 % para-aramid fiber and 3% conductive fiber. The lightness of the 4.5oz fire resistant fabric is best suited to temperate and warmer climates.
Just like the ROTOR Military Grade jacket, the Military Grade flight jacket combines safety, performance and comfort but it has been tailored to minimize air infiltration.
* Delivery time for this item : +/- 3 weeks.
To customize this item, please contact our Sales Team firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shell: 92% Nomex® 4.5 oz, 5% Kevlar®, 3% P14O, in compliance with Standard 2112 of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1
Schoeller®-Works inserts: 44% Kermel®, 28% Polyurethane, 24% Technora®, 3% Lycra®, 1% Nega-Stat® ISO 15O25/A abrasion-resistant stretch inserts to protect against flashovers (armholes and elbows).
1 Standard for fireproof clothing designed to protect industrial workers against flashovers.
- Stretch portions highly abrasion-resistant, to maximize comfort and body movements when seated: armholes, elbows, lower back, inside leg and knees.
- Stand up Velcro® adjustable collar, the neck region is always protected
- Nomex® zipper with inner flap
- Inverted back pleat — for greater range of arm movements
- Velcro®-adjustable cuff with inside flap — stays closed and prevents rubbing
- Velcro®-adjustable belt with retractable stretch pieces, for comfort when seated and adjustments as needed when standing
- Cellular pocket on sleeve, with pencil pocket
- Nomex® zippered chest pockets — Found pocket with two division higher-resistance fabric inside
- No metal component, No heat transfer
Adapted to the working conditions of pilots
Meets demands of an active lifestyle
Patented garments that lead the market
Provides excellent freedom of movement