Signature 4.5 oz Nomex Military Green Flight Pants
Call to buy Call to buy
STEPHAN/H has created the Signature Military Grade flight pants to meet fire safety regulations for flame resistant clothing.
The fabric used for the sage green shell of the Signature Military Grade fire resistant pants meet military specifications: 92% meta-aramid fiber, 5 % para-aramid fiber and 3% conductive fiber.
Just like the Rotor flight pants, the Signature flight pants combine safety, performance and comfort.
* Delivery time for this item : up to 5-8 weeks.
To order this item, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-844-400-2585 (Canada & USA) or email us at email@example.com.
Shell: 92% Nomex®, 5% Kevlar®, 3% P14O, 4.5 oz., in compliance with Standard 2112 of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1
Schoeller®-Works inserts: 44% Kermel®, 28% Polyurethane, 24% Technora®, 3% Lycra®, 1% Nega-Stat® ISO 15O25/A abrasion-resistant stretch inserts to protect against flashovers (lower back, inseam, and knees).
1 Standard for fireproof clothing designed to protect industrial workers against flashovers.
- Stretch portions highly abrasion-resistant, to maximize comfort and body movements when seated: lower back, inside leg and knees.
- Waistband designed with invisible, retractable stretch pieces, for comfort when seated and adjustments as needed when standing
- Velcro®-adjustable strap at the bottom of each leg
- Hand pockets at hips, with higher-resistance fabric inside
- Cargo pocket with Velcro®-closure, on each leg
- Special pockets for flashlight and two additional pencil pockets
- Flap pocket on each lower leg, with higher-resistance fabric inside, and two additional pencil pockets
- No metal component, No heat transfer
Adapted to the working conditions of pilots
Meets demands of an active lifestyle
Patented garments that lead the market
Provides excellent freedom of movement