Signature Medic Nomex Flight Pants
Call to buy Call to buy
The SIGNATURE Medic flight pants available with many options to suit the needs of your EMS crew.
Just like the Rotor Medic flight pants, the 4.5oz SIGNATURE Medic pants for women combine safety, comfort and style while meeting industry standards for fire safety and flame resistant clothing.
To order this item, please contact our Sales Department at 1-844-400-2585 (Canada & USA) or email us at email@example.com.
Shell : 93% Nomex®, 5% DuPont™ Kevlar® Fiber, 2% P14O, in compliance with Standard 2112 of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)1
Schoeller®-Works inserts: : 44% Kermel®, 28% Polyurethane, 24% Technora®, 3% Lycra®, 1% Nega-Stat® ISO 15O25/A abrasion-resistant stretch inserts to protect against flashovers (lower back, inseam, and knees).
Reflective strips : 3MTM
1 Standard for fireproof clothing designed to protect industrial workers against flashovers.
- Stretch portions highly abrasion-resistant, to maximize comfort and body movements when seated: lower back, inside leg and knees.
- Waistband designed with invisible, retractable stretch pieces, for comfort when seated and adjustments as needed when standing
- Velcro®-adjustable strap at the bottom of each leg
- Hand pockets at hips, with higher-resistance fabric inside
- Cargo pocket with Velcro®-closure, on each leg
- Special pockets for scissors and flashlight
- Flap pocket on each lower leg, with higher-resistance fabric inside, and two additional pencil pockets
- No metal component, No heat transfer
Adapted to the working conditions of pilots
Meets demands of an active lifestyle
Patented garments that lead the market
Provides excellent freedom of movement