Signature 4.5 oz Nomex Flight Suit
STEPHAN/H created the SIGNATURE flight suit to meet fire safety regulations for flame resistant clothing.
The lightness of the 4.5oz fabric used on the SIGNATURE is best suited to temperate and warmer climates.
The Schoeller® abrasion-resistant fabric is strategically applied to high-wear areas in to increase durability and safety of the garment but also to reduce points of pressure and pilot fatigue. The suit’s cut has been tailored to minimize air infiltration at the wrist.
Designed to minimize air infiltrations, the SIGNATURE 4.5oz flight suit retains all the safety, performance and comfort as the ROTOR flight suit.
* Delivery time for this item :5 to 8 weeks due to the holiday season.
To customize this item, please contact our Sales Team email@example.com.
Shell : 93% Nomex®, 5% Kevlar®, 2% P14O, in compliance with Standard 2112 of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1
Schoeller®-Works inserts: : 44% Kermel®, 28% Polyurethane, 24% Technora®, 3% Lycra®, 1% Nega-Stat® ISO 15O25/A abrasion-resistant stretch inserts to protect against flashovers (armholes, elbows, lower back, inseam, and knees).
1 Standard for fireproof clothing designed to protect industrial workers against flashovers.
- Stretch portions highly abrasion-resistant, to maximize comfort and body movements when seated: armholes, elbows, lower back, inside leg and knees.
- Stand up Velcro® adjustable collar, the neck region is always protected
- Nomex® zipper two-way opening — stays closed and always protected
- Inverted back pleat — for greater range of arm movements
- Velcro®-adjustable cuff with inside flap — stays closed and prevents rubbing
- Velcro®-adjustable belt – The loose upper provide additional thermal protection due to increased air space
- Velcro®-adjustable strap at bottom of each leg
- Cellular pocket on sleeve, with pencil pocket
- Two Nomex® zippered chest pocketswith higher-resistance fabric inside
- Hand pockets at hips, with higher-resistance fabric inside
- Cargo pocket, with Velcro®-closure flap, on each leg
- Special pockets for flashlight and two additional pencil pockets
- Flap pocket on each lower leg, with higher-resistance fabric inside, and two additional pencil pockets
- No metal component, No heat transfer
Adapted to the working conditions of pilots
Meets demands of an active lifestyle
Patented garments that lead the market
Provides excellent freedom of movement